Sol de Ibiza's protective sunscreen, for better skin without sunburn!
For both the face and the body, this SPF30 sunscreen is the perfect option for the whole family and for all skin types. Scientifically validated, it provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, blocking 97% of UVB rays. The soft texture moisturizes and softens your skin.
Packed in 100% recyclable aluminum tin, it's close to no weight and means there's no spill in your luggage while traveling.
Chemical vs Mineral Suncream
Chemical sunscreens have ingredients (oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate, and octinoxate) that may potentially cause health problems. According to some recent research they seep through the skin into the bloodstream after only a couple of hours. These chemicals persist in the blood for up to seven days and exceed, by up to 40 times, the allowed limits.
Mineral sunscreens, on the other hand, use two natural minerals - zinc oxide and titanium dioxide - as active ingredients. These minerals simply sit on top of your skin and protect it by reflecting away UV rays. The American authorities (FDA) have defined these filters Generally regarded as safe and effective.
For these and many other reasons, Sol De Ibiza has chosen Non-Nano Zinc Oxide as a sunscreen filter.
Read here more on sun facts and FAQ
HOW TO USE
- Take some product and massage it between your fingers, you will find a creamy consistency
- Apply generously to the skin: both face and body
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for face & body, kids & adults
- Suitable for daily use
- Water Resistant 40min
- No fragrances, preservatives, or chemicals
- NO white cast
- Reef safe & ocean safe
- Supports Ibiza Preservation Foundation
- Made in Italy
This product comes in a metal recyclable packaging
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cocos nucifera oil (*), Zinc oxide (20%), Silica, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Helianthus annuus seed oil (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Citric acid.
(*) Ingredients coming from organic farming
A more detailed description of ingredients:
- ZINC OXIDE will protect your skin from absorbing UVA & UVB rays.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL will nourish and hydrate your skin.
- ALOE VERA is the ultimate natural moisturizer.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial.
- COCONUT OIL anti-inflammatory and protective.
- CALENDULA anti-inflammatory and soothing. Works well as a sunscreen enhancement.
- SILICA is a naturally occurring mineral. They can be used to coat zinc particles so that they spread easily and evenly across the skin.
- CANDELILLA WAX comes from a small desert shrub called Euphorbia Cerifera. It softens and soothes the skin, while at the same time helping to bind ingredients together in cosmetic formulations.
- ORYZANOL rice ban oil extract is a mixture of lipids derived from rice, used for its antioxidant properties.
- TOCOPHEROL is a form of vitamin E that comes from vegetable oils. It works as both an antioxidant and skin conditioner. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CETYL PALMITATE It is an ester that is used as both thickener and emollient (conditions the skin's surface). It is 100 % vegetable origin.
- LECITHIN extracted from sunflower oil, Lecithin is a natural component of skin cell membranes. It helps skin hydration and elasticity.
- CITRIC ACID is a natural antioxidant, used to balance the pH of cosmetics.
- CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES are produced by the esterification of glycerol (plant sugars) with mixtures of capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky feel (rather than greasy), especially in formulations that are waterless.