A gentle yet super-hydrating and skin-softening cream that is perfect for sensitive skin types.
The combination of rosehip, apricot kernel, and camellia oils allows this cream to soothe the skin, whilst the rose water and rose and lavender essential oils ensure hydration and calming of any inflamed or irritated areas.
If you have sensitive skin it is important that you pay attention to the products that you use on your skin, often the best method is to patch test to minimise discomfort if your skin doesn’t agree with the product you apply. This Rosehip and Camellia Day Cream is free from nasty artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, and dyes, these are often the ingredients in skincare products that those with sensitive skin types should stay clear of, opting for an all-naturally derived moisturizer will ensure your sensitive skin benefits from the use of a moisturizer, without the side effects!
- Plastic-free. 30ml; aluminum tin in paper packaging, 100ml; bamboo outer with aluminum inner tin in paper packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Made in Scotland
- Deionised Water Prevents contaminants in the product
- Rose water Promotes healthy and elastic skin Soothing properties
- Camellia Seed Oil From the seeds of green tea plant Light oil, easily absorbed, rich in Vitamin A to regenerate skin Often used in children’s skincare
- Emulsifier M: palm oil-free, hypogenic and non-comedogenic emulsifier
- Rosehip Oil Contains essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-aging antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Apricot Kernel Oil Excellent moisturizer, easily absorbed
- Sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate/Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol. Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives Required by law to use a preservative in water-based products
- Rose Essential Oil Rejuvenates tired, lifeless skin
- Lavender Essential Oil Inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections
ABOUT THE BRAND
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "