It’s summer again, which means many things; outdoor concerts, picnics in the park, lines in front of your favorite ice cream shop, boozy lunches with friends, soaking in the sun on a lazy afternoon… and flies. Lots of flies. Falling in your drinks, having a taste of your ice cream, walking all over that cheese board that you so intricately put together. Just killing the vibe, really.
We know you don’t like that. Luckily, we also know what flies don’t like; lemongrass. So we made an all-new candle with a lot of lemongrass in it. The result is a deliciously delightful scent, with citrusy, tangy semi-sweet top notes, rounded off with an earthy, woody base. It smells like a summer camp, minus the buzzing in your ear. You’ll love it, just as much as flies hate it.
Top: Lemon, Tangerine
Base: Citronella, Pine
HOW TO USE
- Remove the lid and insert rattan reeds into the bottle. Allow the reeds to absorb the fragrance oil blend for at least 24 hours.
- Flip reeds weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
- To create a subtle scent throw, insert 5-6 reeds.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
- Hand-poured into recycled glass jars in Amsterdam
- Vegan, eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Comes with 8 natural rattan reeds
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Size: 90 ml/ 3fl oz
Plant-based diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Alcohol-free.
- FLAMMABLE, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- HARMFUL if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. May produce an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap & water.
- If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.