A nourishing, unscented night cream with skin-replenishing niacinamide and repurposed blueberry extract.
Reused, repurposed, reloved
A gentle, unscented overnight moisturizer to nourish, repair and protect the skin. Formulated with replenishing niacinamide to even skin tone, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, and rosehip oil to promote overnight skin regeneration. This night cream is made with the antioxidant-rich extract of repurposed blueberries, a by-product of the juicing industry. Rich in Vitamin A, the cold-pressed extract protects against blue light and is a source of pro-retinol that works to minimize the signs of aging skin.
Your skin’s best night's sleep yet.
HOW TO USE
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with upcycled blueberries extract
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminum lid in cardboard packaging.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution and toxins from the day.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!