Max La Manna is a zero-waste chef and sustainability advocate, who bridges the gap between vegan food and waste-free cooking. He invites us to channel the More Plants Less Waste mindset and discover a stronger purpose in our daily routines.
Max has inspired thousands of people across the world to rethink their approach to consumption and made it his mission to turn the tide on plastic and breathe new energy into the leftovers that are typically destined for t, the trash.
In his first cookbook, he shares 80 of his tasty, healthy recipes and that will help you save money, and food and eat well. Get your taste buds watering with recipes for sumptuous Spaghetti Bolognese, Crunchy Cauliflower Curry, and Leftover Veggie Nachos in a Hurry just to name a few!
More Plants Less Waste includes:
- Simple, accessible ingredients that celebrate the power of plants and wholefoods at their best
- All-natural home hacks from DIY deodorant to Citrus Bomb House Cleanser
- Life tools you need to add value to what you already own and set you on the path to living more sustainably
- 21-day zero waste challenge
- 224 pages, hardcover
- Published March 31, 2020
- 254 x 192 x 23 mm / 892.00 gram / English