A gentle eye cream to brighten, refresh and renew, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
Suitable for all skin types. Use both morning and night. The eye cream should be the first part of the moisturizing section of your skincare routine.
This eye cream is made with coffee oil extracted from repurposed & upcycled grounds and anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry that would normally be thrown away.
- Maple Bark extract - This cream is made with anti-inflammatory maple bark extract, a by-product of the wood industry. It is sourced from maple forests in Southern Quebec in Canada. Nothing represents nature better than trees. The bark is the protective “skin” of the tree, here we are reusing it in the same way to protect and nourish our skin. The maple extract is rich in antioxidants and acts as an anti-inflammatory, meaning that it reduces redness and helps skin appear brighter. It also helps strengthen the skin barrier and boost collagen production.
- Cucumber extract - Cucumber extract is considered a skin superfood. Cucumber slices are often placed over the eyes during facials as the ingredient is extremely gentle, and therefore great to use on the delicate sensitive skin around the eyes! It is also an astringent, meaning it tightens and firms your skin to revitalize it and help reduce the appearance of the signs of aging. Cucumber extract contains proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, meaning that it moisturizes deeply and leaves the skin feeling smooth. It’s an ideal ingredient for helping to soothe and relieve puffy skin.
- Coffee extract - Coffee is jam-packed full of skin friends, including antioxidants like good ol’ Vitamin E. High amounts of Vitamin E and other essential nutrients found in coffee help to soothe and moisturize your skin. Caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients you can use to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Its anti-inflammatory properties decrease swelling by constricting blood vessels under the eye.
HOW TO USE
Press the pump once to release a small amount of cream onto your fingertips. Dab onto the delicate eye area and allow the cream to soak into the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and used under makeup
- Made with skin-soothing repurposed & upcycled maple bark extract
- Brightens the skin with coffee oil from repurposed & upcycled grounds
- Helps to plump the eye area with hyaluronic acid
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
This eye cream is housed in a glass jar with a metal lid inside a cardboard box.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**. *Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.