Zao Make-up concealer has an opaque texture and long-lasting durability. It is rich in organic castor oil that has healing and soothing properties. As a result, it gives softness to the skin.
- 491 - suits those with fair skin who need a yellow-toned base to conceal visible under-eye circles
- 492 - suits those with medium skin and neutral undertones
- 493 - suits medium skin, concealing violet under-eye circles with its yellow undertone concealing violet under-eye circles
- 494 - suits medium skin, concealing blue under-eye circles with its orange undertone concealing blue under-eye circles
For Shade Matching information and shade charts, click here.
HOW TO USE
To camouflage dark circles: apply the concealer from the inner corner to the outer corner and gently sweep it out towards the lashes. This can be done with your fingers or a shading brush.
To correct imperfections: apply the concealer with your finger or a shading brush and spread it so that the complexion is more even.
The concealers 491 to 494 are intended to camouflage dark circles and imperfections. For a perfect result, choose a shade lighter than the color of your skin.
Concealer 499 is to fade a local red spot on the skin and rosacea.
- Organic castor oil is interesting because it is emollient and gives smoother skin. It also hydrates as it increases the moisture content of the skin.
- Organic carnauba wax is secreted by the leaves of a palm tree from Brazil. This wax is a film-forming agent that protects the skin and improves the durability of the make-up.
- Organic bamboo macerate just like the organic bamboo hydrosol and bamboo powder, this macerate is very rich in organic silica. This is an ingredient that nourishes the skin from the outside to maintain its elasticity. Organic silica promotes collagen production.
- Beautiful bamboo casing, plastic tube and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refills available here to reduce plastic waste and money
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Makeup is produced in Europe & bamboo in China
- Net volume: 3,5 gr / 0,12 oz.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Jojoba Esters, Undecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Silica, Hydroxystearic/linolenic/oleic Polyglycerides, Tridecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, , Lecithin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Rhizome Extract*, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green). *
* ingredients from Organic Farming.