Citric acid which can be used for cleaning, cooking, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, or as a pH regulator. Food-grade citric acid is a weak natural acid with potential descaling properties and a rust-removing action.
A very useful household product particularly due to its limescale-removing properties.
HOW TO USE
- Descaling: Dilute 1 or 2 tablespoons of citric acid in 1L of cold water and use this solution to descale coffee machines, kettles, cups, taps, showerheads and more Rinse with clear water afterwards.
- Remove limescale: Remove limescale from your washing machine, put 6 to 8 tablespoons of acid in the drum, and run on a cycle (90°C)
- Toilet cleaner: Pour half the bag into your toilet and leave overnight.
- General household cleaning: Replace vinegar as a cleaner throughout your home.
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Palm oil-free, SLS and SLES free
- Made from plant
- Content: 750 grams
- Packaging: home compostable bag
Resealable kraft paper bag and home compostable plant-based film. 100% home compostable packaging, plastic-free.
Keep in a closed container, in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children