Say hello to your new kitchen ally, the Bamboo Dish Brush. This versatile and sustainable dish brush is here to make your daily dishwashing routine a breeze while leaving a minimal environmental footprint.
It is designed to help you reduce waste and minimize your environmental impact. It comes with a replaceable head and is the perfect addition to any dishwashing routine.
- This is a fantastic, heavy-duty dish brush alternative to any plastic brush.
- they provide effective cleaning power without scratching surfaces.
- Each head can be replaced when needed. We recommend between 3-6 months depending on the use and care
HOW TO USE
Each brush head can be used between 3 to 6 months. Do not leave any of the bamboo parts soaking in water, it will absorb water and cause it to swell and crack, or the metal pieces to come out. Hang it to dry or place it in a dry spot after using it.
If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria. The white teakwood is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too.
The handle should last for a couple of years with normal usage.
- Eco-Friendly Materials: Made from one the fastest growing materials and from plant fibers
- Reduce waste with the replaceable bamboo head
- At the end of life, you can compost it. Make sure to remove the metal parts
- Bristles made from Agave fibers
Bamboo Dish Brush