Comes in amber bottles, our reed diffusers are made of plant-based and non-toxic diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Each diffuser contains 8 natural rattan reeds and 90ml of diffuser mix lasting 3 to 4 months depending on the room temperature, season and oil blend.
Inspired by the Asagiri Jam Festival, held on the foothills of Mount Fuji, Japan. Earthy and lemon-like aromas of Hinoki wood, herbal and minty rosemary, tranquil rosewood, spicy bite of ginger, mild citrusy mandarin and fresh basil, soothing notes of Asagiri will take you to a green ride.
Top: Rosemary, Mandarin
Heart: Hinoki, Rosewood
Base: Ginger, Basil
HOW TO USE
- Remove lid and insert rattan reeds into the bottle. Allow the reeds to absorb the fragrance oil blend for at least 24 hours.
- Flip reeds weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
- To create a subtle scent throw, insert 5-6 reeds.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
- Hand-poured into recycled glass jars in Amsterdam
- Vegan, eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Comes with 8 natural rattan reeds
- Duration: 3-4 Month
- Size: 90ml//3fl oz
Plant-based diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Alcohol-free
- FLAMMABLE, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- HARMFUL if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. May produce an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap & water.
- If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Reed Diffuser - Asagiri