This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner is made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants (made from coconut!) that will clean your hair thoroughly without being harsh
The hydrolyzed quinoa will add some extra softness and make combing much easier, while also helping with color retention, and the hydrolyzed rice will help add volume.
Our organic cold-pressed broccoli seed oil will deeply condition and soften your hair without leaving them oily, while the lavender and sage essential oils will balance the sebum production on the scalp.
(Please note that all ZWP products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This shampoo bar doesn’t need an acid rinse and it doesn’t have a transition phase!
- If pregnant or breastfeeding please remember to check with your doctor whether the products can be used -
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Pink Clay: revitalises the scalp
- Shikakai Powder: cleanses the hair, adds shine
- Agar-agar: vegan gelatine that helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Hydrolysed Rice Protein: increases volume
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil: conditioning, smooths frizzy hair
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lavender Essential Oil: promotes hair growth
- Sage Essential Oil: decreases hair loss
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- NO transition period
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Brassica
Oleacea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Hydrolysed
Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acacia Cocinna (Shikakai) Powder, Illite (Pink Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
ABOUT THE BRAND
Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner - Oily & Fine Hair
I have been quite skeptical with shampoo bars because of a bad experience I once had, but since I’m travelling and want to simplify my toiletries (it’s really hard to find a 2 in 1 shampoo bar for fine hair!), I’ve decided to go for it. It foams up really well, needs two times rubbing under water to get enough foam covering all my hair. It feels really clean after washing. My hair feels less soft than I would’ve wanted, but I can just comb my hair smoothly without locks, and afterwards it does feel nice and moderately soft. I would suggest to apply extra conditioner if you want a silky feeling to your hands.
My hair is very fine and gets oily after 2-3 days not washing it.
My hair is very tricky when it comes to products. It has happened that I buy a shampoo, use it once, and then have to discard it because it just made my hair insanely oily and stiff.
I've been using more natural products but this was my first shampoo bar. To be honest, my hair looks AMAZING after taking a shower. At the beginning I was kind of weary because my hair felt a bit stiff, but after combing through it (which I was amazed to see it was quite easy to do, barely any tangles) and allowing it to air-dry, it looks and smells incredible!!! I fully recommend it!
First time for me to use a shampoo bar but had no transition effects. The bar gets really foamy and applies easily (either rubbing in your hands or on your hair directly). I still have to use a detangling conditioner next to it (although it should be 2 in 1). When the bar is almost dissolved, it falls apart quite easily.
This shampoo bar didn't work for me at all. I've used shampoo bars plenty, but this one completely crumbled in my hands, making it almost impossible to use. When I was finally able to GET some into my hair, it worked ok, but nothing special. I'll try other shampoo bars from here, but I won't be buying this one again.
Really love this shampoo! I have thin hair which tends to get oily very fast, almost have to wash it everyday, with this shampoo however I feel like it keeps the oils under control. Love that it's plastic free and leaves my hair feeling very clean without drying it out! I like to pair it with the Helemaal Shea conditioner (even though this is a 2in1) as it leaves my hair extra soft! As advertised there's no transition period, it foams super nicely, and it's a great alternative to bottled shampoo's. Definitely sticking with this one!