What you put in your body matters. &Sisters premium certified organic cotton tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind.
This Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents and follows your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Just one ingredient:
100% pure natural organic cotton fibers and cotton thread.
Our ultra-reliable paper-wrapped premium organic cotton tampons are designed to keep you feeling fresh.
No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
Containing zero plastic, these naked tampons® are the most eco-friendly disposable period product available. Sustainable, biodegradable, and compostable!
Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs
- Light (regular), perfect for light to medium flow days
- 20 pack
- Medium (super), perfect for medium to heavy flow days
- 16 pack
- Heavy (super plus) perfect for heavy flow days
- 14 pack
- Duo Mixed (18 pack)
- 9 light
- 9 heavy
- Trio Mixed (8 pack)
- 2 light
- 4 medium
- 2 heavy
- Plastic-free: Individually wrapped in a recyclable paper wrapper
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colorants
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Better fit: an octagonal design for more comfort and protection
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fiber shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- UK brand, fairly produced in Spain
ABOUT THE BRAND
"As our name suggests, there is more than one woman behind our company, &SISTERS is the brainchild of daughter and mother duo Lucy and Claire Lettice.
Having experienced, first-hand, the shame and hardship that comes with lack of access to safe period products, they decided to take action. Drawing on Claire’s entrepreneurial background and Lucy’s expertise as a buyer, they dreamt up a model for a new kind of conscious period product - one that was kind to women’s bodies, kind to the planet and could genuinely contribute to the fight against period poverty.
We’re totally transparent about our products, our ingredients and our production processes. We only use the best ingredients – we’re always testing and improving our products to give you quality period protection.
We’re dedicated to using the most earth-friendly ingredients and processes out there. We help you help the planet – we’re doing everything we can to reduce the environmental impact of period products.
We’re on a mission to ensure that our sisters are never held back by their period. 10% of our profits support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe."