This blend of organic Coconut oil and Tea Tree essential oil has natural antiseptic and cleansing properties. Throughout history, Tea Tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it could be the best solution for healing gum disease.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – Known for its powerful antibacterial properties, coconut oil has long been used to draw out toxins and impurities. Not only does this natural oil help fight against bacteria, it also promotes healing and healthy gums.
HOW TO USE
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In a recyclable aluminum lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-12 applications
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Lea Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^.