This natural floss is made from a blend of Charcoal Fibres and compostable Corn-base PLA, coated with Vegetable Wax and Organic Peppermint Oil. Studies have shown Peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease.
Flossing daily helps to remove food debris and prevent bacteria from the areas that sometimes regular brushing cannot reach. This plastic-free natural floss is ideal for those suffering from bleeding gums.
Please note: Our improved floss is now 20m longer meaning our current containers no longer fit our previous floss. This change increases the product's sustainability and also reduces the effects of shipping.
HOW TO USE
Gently pull out about 30 centimeters of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line. But if you are a first-time buyer, this is no issue for you.
- Compostable Corn Floss - Plastic-free floss that can be composted
- Compostable Packaging - Reduce landfill waste by composting our packaging
- Refillable Dispenser - Top up the glass dispenser with our refill packs
- Fluoride Free - This floss is all-natural and doesn’t contain Fluoride
- 50 meters gives around 300-350 applications
- Refill:2x50 meters gives around 300-350 applications
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Made in the UK
Charcoal Powder^, Corn PLA Floss, Vegetable Wax*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^.
- *Natural Origin
- ^Food Grade
ABOUT THE BRAND
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."