These large PATCH strips are compostable plaster without allergic reactions. It is made from natural bamboo fibers with healing and purifying ingredients such as activated charcoal, aloe vera, and coconut oil. Natural bamboo plasters are made from organic, sustainably sourced materials that can be home composted. This makes them hypoallergenic and free from irritating chemicals as well as plastic, latex, and parabens. As well as all this, they’re also vegan and cruelty-free.
Regular plasters are often made of plastic and contain all kinds of allergens, chemical and synthetic substances such as parabens, silicones, pesticides, herbicides, latex, sulfates, disinfectants, Merthiolate, iodine, dyes, thermiosal, and so on ... In addition, ordinary plasters are often made of PVC or plastics that are harmful to the environment. If you lose it - and it happens again - then those plastics will remain intact and can damage animals.
- Natural - without added ingredients. If you want to treat a simple cut, then PATCH Neutral is the right patch for you.
- Coconut oil - enriched with coconut oil was specially developed for use on kids. With a beautiful panda design and coconut oil is perfect for children’s sensitive skin. Also suitable for newborns!
- Activated Charcoal - Are you an outdoor fan or have contact with customers all day, PATCH Activated Charcoal always looks good and helps protect your wounds from infections.
- Aloe Vera - Slight burns or blisters, PATCH Aloe vera is the perfect first aid patch because the aloe vera in the plaster has a calming and soothing effect.
- Plastic Free & zero waste
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- 100% organic
- Organic Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Silicone, Latex & Paraben Free
- Pack size - 5 small + 5 large
Organic bamboo fibre, embedded gauze and hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).