The winter classic Gluhwein excellence. At a Christmas market in the heart of the city or on the slopes: mulled wine is a trendy heart warmer. From now on it is possible to build your own party. No cold winter day will be the same with your homemade mulled wine. It's up to you whether you make it with or without alcohol. Whichever variant you choose, our recipe is ready for it.
- Freeze-dried cranberry
- Dried orange
- Star anise
- Pink pepper
- A bottle of red wine or apple juice and sugar
- Optional: few slices of fresh orange
- Take a pan and add the mix to it.
- Then add the red wine and sugar or apple juice.
- Put on the fire and heat it gently for 20 minutes, without boiling it.
- Warm yourself up.
Which is also delicious; our red mulled wine is tuned in such a way that you can also turn it into a steaming alcohol-free snack. How? By replacing the red wine with apple juice. Glowing, glowing how tasty!