The winter classic gluhwein excellence. At a Christmas market in the heart of the city or on the slopes: mulled wine is a wonderful heart warmer.
- Freeze-dried cranberry
- Dried orange
- Star anise
- Pink pepper
- A bottle of red wine or apple juice and sugar
- Optional: few slices of fresh orange
- Fill the carafe with wine and sugar or apple juice.
- Set aside for 12 hours.
- Filter through a fine sieve and heat the drink in a pan without boiling.
- Serve and warm yourself up!
Which is also delicious; our red mulled wine is tuned in such a way that you can also turn it into a steaming alcohol-free snack. How? By replacing the red wine with apple juice. Glowing, glowing how tasty!