Ever dreamt of creating your very own cozy and honey-scented candle? Look no further! With our kit you can create 6 candles made from 100% beeswax. It's a fun DIY for young and old, together and alone!
Melt, mold, and make memories as you transform our premium, beeswax sheets into exquisite candles. The beeswax comes from a local and sustainable beekeeper.
But there's more to the fun! Customize your candles but cutting the sheet into different shapes like buzzing bees, radiant stars, or blooming flowers, adding your unique touch to every flicker of light. You can cut the sheets to make smaller or thinner candles (for example make birthday candles) or roll a double sheet to make them thicker.
Each kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions and everything you need, including beeswax sheets, wicks, and step-by-step guidance. Plus, you'll be enveloped in the sweet, natural fragrance of beeswax throughout your creative journey.
HOW TO USE
- Lay out a beeswax sheet and cut the wick about 1 cm longer than the wax.
- Lay the wick along the edge of the sheet and gently roll up the remainder of the beeswax sheet. Make sure the wax is tight around the wick.
- Once you are finished, hold it in your hand for a minute. The warmth will help seal the seam. If you are having problems with the seam, a hair dryer will help soften and make it stick.
- Your candle is ready now and can be lit.
- Beeswax comes from a local and ethical beekeeper
- Small: 6 sheets of 17 x 11 cm
- Medium: 6 sheets of 24 x 15,5 cm
- Large: 6 sheets of 28,5 x 20,8 cm
- Mix (2 sheets of each size)
- Cotton wick