Microplastic-free tablets that cut straight through grime, grease, and smells. When set free, they’ll keep filtering your wastewater.
Discover the power of sustainability and effectiveness combined with our Dishwasher Tablets. Made with 5 strains of probiotics from the Belgian Ardennes. Engineered with care and consideration for both your dishes and the environment, these tablets are the ideal choice for conscious consumers who seek high-quality results without compromising on eco-friendliness.
Free from harmful chemicals, phosphates, and synthetic fragrances, these dishwasher tablets are gentle on your skin and safe for your home.
- 4-in-1 effect: Powerful all-in-one formula, that also say goodbye to unpleasant odors in your dishwasher.
- Machine friendly: After the dishwasher is done, the probiotics remain in the dishwasher to remove odors, food residues, dirt, and grease. This way your dishwasher will last longer!
- Bio-enhancing: After they end up in the wastewater, the bacteria continue their filtering work and thus help biodiversity.
- Naked tablets: The tablets are not individually packaged and therefore also free of microplastic.
HOW TO USE
- The dishwasher tablet is placed in the dishwasher and the program is started.
- The bacteria like to be in humid environments at 40-60°C. Ideal for the dishwasher
- During washing, they produce decomposition substances that put an end to your dirty plates & cutlery
- Part of the bacteria remains behind & builds up a purifying ecosystem
- The washed away bacteria end up in the groundwater, where they are busy making a good contribution to the ecosystem.
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Microplastic free
- Packaged without water-soluble plastic film
- Without fragrance, color, phosphates, chlorine, parabens, or ammonia.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in Belgium
- Size: 45 tabs per bag
The tabs are packed without a water-soluble plastic film packaged in a home compostable bag.
Unique bacteria mix, Anionic and Cationic Surfucants, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Percarbonate, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Causes severe eye irritation. Contains subtilisin. It may cause allergic reactions. If medical advice is needed, have a container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. In case of ingestion: If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTER/doctor.