Cream for problem skin – treats/soothes conditions including acne, rashes – even sunburn!
Apply day/night or as required
Problematic skin was originally classed as skin that is prone to acne, however, if your skin is irritated, dry, itchy, oily, and/or breaking out then it most definitely will be causing you problems.
Our Coconut & Rosehip Calming Cream has been specially created to combat all of the problems above, helping to keep your skin clear, healthy, and protected.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Freshly handmade in small batches in Scotland
This product comes in 100% plastic-free packaging:
- 30ml; aluminum tin in paper packaging
- 100ml; bamboo outer with aluminum inner tin in paper packaging
- Witch Hazel helps soothe/protect the skin, reduce bacteria
- Tea tree Water is Antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial so helps reduce spot-causing bacteria
- Jojoba Oil is very similar to the skin’s own oils, which means the skin knows exactly what to do with it. Protecting and nourishing
- Emulsifier M: palm oil-free, hypogenic and non-comedogenic emulsifier
- Rosehip Oil contains essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-aging antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Coconut Oil is high in lauric and capric acid, which are excellent in treating acne
- Sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate/ Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol. Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives are Required by law to use a preservative in water-based products
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is Antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial so helps reduce spot-causing bacteria
- Lavender Essential Oil Inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections
ABOUT THE BRAND
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
The Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life. Currently, Melanie is running the business with her mother.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "