Using body oil every day is an excellent way to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated, and the oil you choose can make a huge difference.
This Boost Body Oil is a luxurious, vegan, and eco-friendly option that’s amazing for the planet and amazing for your skin. Made from the highest-quality ingredients for maximum benefits and excellent results, this body oil is an effortless way to enhance your skincare regime.
The combination of natural plant-based oils in this product means there’s no risk of clogging your pores and that it’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and oily skin.
HOW TO USE
- This Boost Body Oil works best when you apply it to damp skin and doing so helps it to spread evenly and absorb effectively. This oil dries quickly, so you won’t be left with any oily residue or have to wait long before you continue with your day.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Handmade in the UK
- Suitable for all skin types
- Size: 100ml
- Recyclable or returnable glass bottle
- Reusable glass & plastic pipette (just keep the pipette and reorder with a metal cap so you can reuse the pipette again)
- Metal lid with EPE lining (if you have an old pipette for a 100ml size at home, you can reuse that one and order just the metal cap option)
This deeply moisturising body oil is made using the following natural ingredients:
- Sunflower Oil: contains high levels of linoleic acid, which helps to retain moisture. This oil is also non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog the pores.
- Grapeseed Oil: great for moisturizing sensitive and oily skin — absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: high in antioxidant-rich vitamins A and E, which are wonderful for nourishing the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: anti-inflammatory and emollient, provides fantastic relief for dry skin.
- Calendula Infusion: made by infusing calendula petals in sunflower oil, this is especially great for hydrating sensitive skin.
- Upcycled Blueberry Oil: a by-product of the juicing industry that is high in antioxidants and can shield the skin from blue light exposure. This blueberry oil is also a rich source of essential fatty acids, phytosterols and carotenoids, making it an all-around winner for fighting back against free radicals and protecting against pollutants.
- Lavender oil is among the most versatile of all essential oils. It’s typically extracted during a steam distillation process of the stems and flowers. This essential oil is known for being soothing and relaxing and is a great natural cleanser for the skin.
- Rosemary oil is made from the leaves and flowers of rosemary shrubs. This aromatic plant has natural anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it great for enhancing the health of the skin.
- Lemongrass oil is extracted from the lemongrass plant. It has a very distinct citrusy scent that invigorates and awakens the senses. This oil is popular for skincare due to its purifying properties.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!