Elevate your holiday food storage with our limited edition Christmas-themed Reusable Beeswax Wraps – a festive, sustainable, and eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic cling film.
Crafted from beeswax, tree resin, and organic jojoba oil, these wraps capture the spirit of the season while being gentle on the environment. They're reusable for up to a year, making them a cost-effective and planet-friendly choice.
Mold them to fit festive treats, and leftovers, or cover holiday dishes, adding a touch of cheer to your kitchen. Celebrate the season with these festive wraps that reduce plastic waste and embrace sustainability. Join the eco-friendly movement this Christmas with our limited edition Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps, making it a season to remember.
Variety Set Sizes:
- Small: 15 x 15 cm
- Medium: 20 x 20 cm
- Large: 30 x 30 cm
HOW TO USE
- Wrap - the pressure and warmth of your hands will make the wrap sticky and adhesive, covering anything and everything. From bunches of herbs, half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, bowls, cups, and many more! We recommend avoiding anything in heavy oils or meats.
- Wash - Always wash in cold water with an eco-friendly soap, this will ensure long-lasting wraps. If it's not dirty, simply fold it or roll it and put it away.
- Reuse - With regular use and proper care, they’ll last you at least a year. That’s countless foods and plastic waste saved.
- Replace or Refresh - Beeswax wraps usually come with the promise to last for up to a year, but they can last longer if they are well looked after. You can refresh your wax wraps by re-melting them in the oven placing them on a baking tray and setting the oven to a low temperature for five minutes. Or you can get a fresh wrap and experience the magic all over again when it’s worn, no longer sticks or your friends look worried when you pull it out.
- End of life - When the day comes, beeswax wraps is backyard compostable since they're an all-natural product. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose them as firestarters or twist ties for your garden.
Notes: when using a beeswax wrap your fingers might feel tacky or sticky, which can easily be washed away with some warm water and soap.
- Made with local, ethical, and cruelty-free beeswax
- Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap. No microwaves or hot temperatures.
- Lasts one year or longer with proper care.
- Handmade in Amsterdam
The wrap(s) come in recyclable paper packaging
Made with beeswax, tree resin, and organic jojoba oil infused into a cotton cloth