Beeswax food wraps are an excellent alternative to traditional plastic cling film or bags, and aluminum foil for food storage. They are a sustainable, eco-friendly product that is reusable and compostable. Beeswax wraps are also naturally antibacterial and can keep food fresh for up to a month.
They are also available in a variety of sizes, making them perfect for any kitchen. Additionally, beeswax wraps are much cheaper than traditional plastic wraps and last for up to a year with proper care. Switching to beeswax wraps is an easy way to reduce your plastic consumption and help the environment.
- 1 Small Square: 18 x 18 cm
- 1 Small Rectangle: 18 x 30 cm
- 6 Small Wrap Pack: 18 cm x 18 cm (7” x 7”)
- 1 Medium Square: 25 x 25 cm (10” x 10”)
- 1 Medium Rectangle: 15 x 46 cm
- 3 Medium Wrap Pack: 25 cm x 25 cm (10” x 10”)
- 1 Small Wrap: 18 cm x 18 cm (7” x 7”)
- 1 Medium Wrap: 25 cm x 25 cm (10” x 10”)
- 1 Large Wrap: 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)
- 1 Large Square: 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)
- 2 Large Wrap Pack: 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13”)
- 1 Extra Large Wrap: 61 x 33 cm
HOW TO USE
- WRAP - Self-adhesive and size-variant, covering anything and everything. From bunches of herbs, half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, and everything in between, your food is in good hands with Abeego.
- WASH - Cold water and eco-friendly soap are your keys to long-lasting wraps. If unsoiled, simply fold and put away.
- REUSE - With regular use and proper care, they’ll last you at least a year. That’s countless foods saved & meals rescued.
- REPLACE or REFRESH - Beeswax wraps usually come with the promise to last for up to a year, but they can last longer if they are well looked after. You can refresh your wax wraps by re-melting them in the oven and placing them on a baking tray and setting the oven to a low temperature for five minutes. Or you can get a fresh wrap and experience the magic all over again when it’s worn, no longer sticks, or your friends look worried when you pull it out.
- END OF LIFE - When the day comes, Abeego is backyard compostable. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose them as firestarters or twist ties for the garden.
- Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap. No microwaves or hot temperatures.
- Lasts one year or longer. Use a beeswax wrap repair kit to refresh your wrap
- Abeego is a certified B-corporation: this means that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact
- Made in Canada
The wrap(s) come in recyclable paper packaging
Made with beeswax, tree resin, and organic jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth