The toothbrush as we know it is reinvented!
The switch to this bamboo toothbrush is so simple and the easiest plastic-free switch you can make! It features a 100% biodegradable bamboo handle that can go in your compost bin and helps to eliminate one of the most prevalent forms of ocean plastic pollution.
The handle of the toothbrush consists of one of the fastest-growing plants on our planet, bamboo. It takes about two years until a bamboo that we planted in our forest becomes a sustainable toothbrush for your bathroom. The bristles are made from renewable raw materials. It is, of course, also vegan, petroleum-free, and therefore a real benefit for daily dental care and our environment. As the bristles wear through frequent usage, we recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
By switching to bamboo toothbrushes you could save so many plastic toothbrushes entering the oceans throughout your lifetime. Every single plastic toothbrush you've used in your life still exists on our planet and they pose a great danger to marine life.
-- Please be aware that bristles are still BPA-free bio-nylon so these must be removed before putting the handle in your green or compost bin --
- The medium soft bristles are for anyone
- The extra soft bristles ensure thorough cleansing of your teeth while also protecting your gums.
- The super soft bristles of our purple toothbrush are designed to meet the needs of particularly sensitive gums
- Plastic-free packaging
- Mineral oil-free bio nylon bristles are made out of castor oil
- A coated end for protection when in your toothbrush pot
- Made from bamboo without any artificial watering or pesticides in the cultivation area
- Water-neutral, vegan, and fair working conditions
- Responsibly made in China
ABOUT THE BRAND
"HYDROPHIL creates innovative and sustainable hygiene products. Products that should serve to broaden the view for topics such as sustainability and scarcity of resources. We want to achieve beautiful things with beautiful things. Our common vision: the production of a sustainable full range for the bathroom - water-neutral, vegan & fair."