PATCH strips are the biodegradable plaster without allergic reactions. Patch is made from natural bamboo fibers with healing and purifying ingredients such as activated charcoal, aloe vera and coconut oil. Natural bamboo plasters made from organic, sustainably sourced materials that can be home composted. This makes them hypoallergenic and free from irritating chemicals as well as plastic, latex and parabens. As well as all this, they’re also vegan and cruelty free.
Regular plasters are often made of plastic and contain all kinds of allergens, chemical and synthetic substances such as parabens, silicones, pesticides, herbicides, latex, sulphates, disinfectants, merthiolate, iodine, dyes, thermiosal and so on ... In addition, ordinary plasters are often made of PVC or plastics that are harmful to the environment. If you lose it - and it happens again - then those plastics will remain intact and can damage animals.
- Natural: without added ingredients. If you want to treat a simple cut, then PATCH Neutral is the right patch for you.
- Coconut oil: enriched with coconut oil was specially developed by use by the kids. With a beautiful panda design and the coconut oil being perfect for children’s sensitive skin. Also suitable for newborns!
- Activated Charcoal: Are you an outdoor fan or have contact with customers all day, PATCH Activated Charcoal always looks good and helps protect your wounds from infections.
- Aloe Vera: Slight burns or blisters, PATCH Aloe vera is the perfect first aid patch because the aloe vera in the plaster has a calming and soothing effect.
- Plastic Free & zero waste
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- 100% organic
- Organic Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Silicone, Latex & Paraben Free
- Pack size - Tube of 25
Organic bamboo fibre, embedded gauze and hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
Bamboo Bandage Strips
These plasters are so soft, they are easy to remove. I already bought the natural twice. Definetly going to buy it again!
Really nice and durable, also very soft
Love those plasters! The coconut panda bamboo for my little girl and the aloe vera for myself when needed. Very soft on the skin and easy to remove.
The product sticks well, without it being difficult to remove, and the fabric is very soft on the touch, feels really nice against your skin. I think the black colour is really badass!