A lovely little set perfect for a baby's first mouthfuls. Beautifully shaped for easy grip, they look as good framed on the wall as they do in the baby's bowl! A great new baby present.
With a chunky shape perfect for little hands, each utensil is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo and finished with a certified organic food-safe oil, without the use of any glues or lacquers. Bamboo is more durable than wood and is heat & stain resistant.
It can be washed in the dishwasher however, as with wooden products, we recommend hand washing to prolong life. Avoid soaking.
Not recommended for microwave.
Recommended for 12+ month-old babies.
It is wise to take extra precautions with products intended for children. We recommend the following:
- Always use with adult supervision.
- Never leave a child unattended while using this product.
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Weight: 25g
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash in Warm Soapy Water
- Packaging: Header Card
- Ethics: Responsibly-Sourced, Sustainable and Organic
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Size: 11 x 2.5 x 1 cm
- Phthalate-free, PVC-free, and BPA-free. Tested and approved CPSIA compliant. (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act).
Baby's Fork & Spoon (12M+)
These seem to be quite nice and well made, but haven't used them, because they're simply too wide. Handles are too wide for a baby (18mo) to grasp comfortably and fork/ spoon too wide to put into baby's mouth. It's indicated for 12mo+ which made me wonder if the makers had seen an actual baby that age.